Wednesday, November 12, 2014

I feel like I should make a wednesday/windsday pun today.‏

Yokwe!

(Look at how great my marshallese has gotten!)

I will just apologize in advance, I have like zero time to write today.

Mission tour with Elder Hamula was FANTASTIC!! My list of things to improve on is a long one, but I'm excited to get working on it.

I got cornered by a member of the bishopric to speak in 2 weeks on gratitude. I can't bring myself to be grateful for it, but if anyone has any thoughts on gratitude email me and I will be forever grateful to you.

We were blessed with a bunch of amazing miracles this week, but I don't have time to write them all. Actually any of them, but know that the work of salvation is pressing forward in Kent. I am so blessed to be a part of it all.

There was a gigantic windstorm last night and the power is out at our apartment currently. We got to plan with flashlights last night (I felt like I was at girl's camp), and we also got to freeze with the heater not working. I kept thinking about emergency prepardness during the night. I'm grateful for the supplies that our apartment did have, but there were some things that we wished we had. My lecture of the week: prep for emergencies. You will be glad you did.

The library has been absolutely insane this morning, and I'm sick of writing. So I'll be signing off. I hope you all have an awesome week!

Bar lo yuk!
Sister VerHoef

No comments:

Post a Comment