Monday, July 29, 2013

New Family Member‏

 
 
Jordyn's weekly e-mail
this was e-mail #2
July 29, 2013
 
 
 
Kingston is so stinking cute! I wish I could meet him, but I love the pictures!!

Tell Pearl Happy Birthday for me! Jeremy told me he and Karli were going on a trip but he didn't say where . . . I wish I was going to Disneyland! But I guess preaching the gospel in Puyallup is just as fun :)

I got a TON of pictures of the One direction concert--pretty much feel like I was there :) I'm glad Jo had fun though. And that the almost year wait was worth it

Eh, you're fine with the beds. It's an ox in the mire kind of thing and needed to be done. 

I'm excited for the pile of things to be mailed to me! Mail is my favorite! I don't know where the shirts would be . . . possibly in a box? I honestly left so fast that I don't remember where I put anything. I remember briefly putting some things in boxes at one point, but that could have been me moving out of my apartment and back home. It's all a blur :)

It doesn't matter with the recipes--I can print them here if that's easier for you. 

How did you hear about Emily? I actually don't know if I'm allowed to chat. But I was online, she was online, and we just emailed back and forth :) And no need to tss tss tss at me, I've done that with you too! :) I think it's fine though
 

 
Love you! Sorry my emails were so short this week . . . it was really slow and boring last week. Hopefully more happens!

Love, 
Jordyn

No comments:

Post a Comment